Effluent Treatment and Recycle
The brief detail is as follows:
Inhibeo water firmly believe in generating wealth from waste. In our
eyes, industrial effluents are misplaced or untapped resources rather than
waste. Our emphasis in Effluent Treatment is always on recovery and reuse
rather than striving to just matching the disposal requirements.
Each industry and each location has different waste characteristics requiring
individualized treatment solutions. This is where our work begins: samples may
be taken, field investigation are made, user contact is established to understand
their requirements, expectations, and then most economical and effective
designs are developed.
Effluent Treatment Systems offered by INHIBEO WATER.
- Neutralization and pH correction systems.
- Physico-Chemical systems for the removal of suspended solids and COD.
- Micron Filtration
- Heavy metal removal and recovery systems.
- Color removal for Textiles Wastes/Paper Industry.
- Biological Treatment Plants for Treating Organic Wastes.
- Aerobic / Anaerobic Sludge Digestion.
- Oily Waste Separation Systems.
- Effluent Recycling Systems using Reverse Osmosis.