Sewage Treatment and Recycle
INHIBEO WATER offers a variety of treatment alternatives, in sewage treatment starting from small-prefabricated package plants to multi million gallon capacity municipal sewage treatment plants. In line with our dedication to the principle of sustainable development with appropriate technology, we offer variety of treatment alternative in sewage treatment. Our systems are designed taking into consideration type and size of plant, available resources in terms of capital, manpower and space with an emphasis on maximum possible reuse and recycle various sewage treatment alternatives offered by INHIBEO WATER.
- Membrane BioReactor (MBR)
- PVA Gel
- ECO-BATCH Fully or partially automatic ultra modern plant based on state of art Sequencing Batch Reactors technology (SBR).
- Conventional Activated Sludge Treatment.
- AGABR (Attached Growth Aerobic Bio Reactor) (Modified MBBR)
- Conventional Moving Bed Biofilm reactor (MBBR/FAB).
- Submerged aerobic fixed film System (SAFF).
We also offer simple and economical systems for the treatment of sludge (waste
from kitchen and bathrooms) and laundry waste based on physicochemical
separation followed by filtration and disinfection. Practically 100% of water is
recovered and could be reused for flushing, washing, cooling, etc.